Monday 1 August 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Now I'm not the biggest fan of Harry Potter. I liked the first four films but didn't like five, six and seven part one. This is partly due to the director but also the story lines. I think the last three films were catered more to Harry Potter fans and people like me who haven't read the books, I suppose we're muggles, were left dumbfounded sometimes as to what was going on. However despite all this I did like the last one.


I thought the way it all came together was done really well. There was a lot of action in this movie which I feel was also done well. You weren't left thinking "Ok I've seen too much wand action now". There were some things that made me laugh that weren't supposed to. Voldemort. Although I'm not sure whether this was my immaturity or the fact that it was just a bit too silly. 

For example this had me in stitches:



Overall I was impressed with this. I still think that it didn't really need to be a two parter as I don't think part one had a lot of substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment